Expose Phantoms and not Patients
We design phantoms to provide clinical images and dose values.
Our aim is to enable developments, validation and quality assurance with a distinct focus on clinical target applications involving the patient.
Imaging and diagnosis
• Imaging systems generate diagnostic images at lowest dose.
• Radiologists make diagnosis accurately and efficiently.
• Artificial intelligence detects pathologies with high sensitivity and specificity.
Treatment and treatment planning
• Quantitative imaging features enable precision medicine.
• Radiation oncologists and physicists design optimal treatment plans.
• RT systems destroy tumors effectively and spare healthy tissue.
We believe that our work towards these goals should revolve around those people that our diagnostic and therapeutic efforts are intended for: Patients
We develop phantoms that mimic human anatomy – including specific patients – to improve radiation exposure, diagnostics and patient treatment.
• Enhance your research.
• Improve patient safety.
• Avoid ethical concerns.
• Accelerate developments and innovations.
• Perform end-to-end testing.
• Standardize and validate.
Dr. med. Paul Jahnke
Dr. rer. nat. Felix Schwarz
Research & Development
Dipl.-Inform. Marco Ziegert
Dipl.-Kfm. Tetje Dietrich
Here you can get more information about our current status.
Get in touch with us and we will get back to you soon!